Top Five / Birmingham

0 Comments


Having lived in Birmingham for just over 2 years, I thought I would show my favourite little haunts that you may not have heard of...

1/ Jekyll and Hyde- An adorable bar and gin parlour located within the Colmore Business District. They provide a cosy and warm atmosphere as well as amazing cocktails, my favourite being 'Love Hearts' (Love Heart sweets sit on the top...). Prices are reasonable and they usually have a cocktail hour.



www.thejekyllandhyde.co.uk

2/ The Lost and Found- A pub/restaurant set in a beautiful building with gorgeous interiors and attention to detail, this is a great one for a roast. The pancakes are also pretty good!


www.the-lostandfound.co.uk

3/ Boston Tea Party- One of my absolute favourites in Birmingham. Great atmosphere, interiors and cakes (brownie, bakewell tart, rocky road; I've tried them all...) Their american style pancakes are the best I've tried and its just a really cool cafe. Go, now.

www.bostonteaparty.co.uk 

4/ Red Peppers- Located in The Mailbox, Red Peppers is a grill & cantina overlooking the pretty canal. A great one for a special occasion, they have the best enchiladas, ribs, brownies... my favourite restaurant in Birmingham.

www.red-peppers.co.uk

5/ Brindley Place- With lots of bars and restaurants, Brindley Place is an ideal area to go to for drinks with friends. It overlooks the canal and the fairy lights decorating the trees give a really lovely atmosphere. 

Nicola
x

Post a Comment